“Four More Years? You decide.”
by John Alexander Madison
August 26, 2012
One recent bumper sticker stated “No matter how you voted in 2008, Vote for Mitt Romney in 2012 to prove you are not an idiot.” The hope and change “you can believe in” did not happen. The facts are indisputable:
(1) “Successful people think they are so smart---if you have a business, (pause) that (pause), you didn’t build that...someone else did that for you.” President Barrack Hussein Obama (D, IL) July 2012.
(2)“…they’ll put y’all back in chains.” Vice President Joseph (think before you speak) Biden, (D, DE) August 2012.
(3) “Let’s put everyone in a house, even if they cannot afford to pay for it.” Rep. Barney Frank, (D, NY). (4) This President supports the rudderless ‘Occupy Wall Street’ protesters, he attacks Wall Street executives while accepting millions of campaign dollars from them, and then he takes credit for the 109% rise in the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) since March 2009. So, I looked up hypocrite and found “Hypocrisy is the act of pretending to have beliefs, opinions, virtues, feelings, qualities or standards that one does not actually hold or possess.” A photo of President Obama was included.
(5) Obama stole $716 billion from Medicare to pay for Obamacare, yet he says Romney will dismantle Medicare as we know it. Seniors should be concerned about Medicare because Obama has already dismantled it. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan will save Medicare for seniors, our children and our grandchildren.
(6) Former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu says Obama is a nice guy and the media is focusing on his likeability, instead of his record. He goes on to point out Mitt Romney has a more disciplined approach to governing whereas Obama is more of a freestyle kind of guy who will say anything to get re-elected. Sununu suggests Obama is not the kind of guy you want to re-elect as President. He suggests that Obama could probably be trusted to run a lemonade stand, but that’s about it.
(7) Obama’s administration offers instability, uncertainty, acrimony and partisanship. He is divisive and his actions speak louder than his teleprompter –scripted words.
(8) Obama’s vision for America is shared prosperity…if, through your hard work, you become prosperous you must share that prosperity with others...especially those who seek more welfare, more food stamps, more free education, more medical services, more cell phones with free minutes, and more home and cars they cannot afford themselves. I.E. taking from some and giving to others. (ref. “Robin Hood was a Common Criminal,” John Alexander Madison, August 12, 2012.)
Let’s face the facts…the Obama administration has created the largest annual spending ever; unprecedented national debt; the largest agenda failures ever; the fastest dive in popularity ever; the most-self-serving speeches ever; and the largest number of broken promises ever by a presidential candidate (including: I will end earmarks; I will broadcast Obamacare hearings on C-SPAN; I will reduce the deficit; I will keep unemployment under 8%; I will close the GITMO detention center; etc., etc.)
He has entered into direct negotiations with our enemies and he continues to disarm the greatest military nation in the world. He has added an irresponsibly large number of recipients to the food stamp program. He has hired former lobbyists to key White House staff positions, including over three dozen Czars with unchecked powers and a no-limit credit card. He won’t disclose the names of White House meeting attendees. His inner circle is more than happy to divulge national security secrets to his favored media colleagues, putting our troops and future military operations in danger. He has used our taxes to reward businesses which supported his election. He has pushed a radical, environmentalist-friendly energy policy with total disregard for the fact that our nation has several hundred years of known coal reserves and an abundance of oil and gas which can make us energy independent in just a few years.
The President has proven he has no interest in bipartisan cooperation. His political calculations have determined it is much more advantageous for his re-election to have a failed agenda and then blame all our woes on an ineffective Congress.
The question now is why not re-elect Obama? He cannot do any worse! But do you want to take that risk? The fact is it WILL get worse if this president with anti-American values is given four more years.
Mr. President, some advice from “Honest Abe”: You cannot help the poor, by destroying the rich; You cannot strengthen the weak, by weakening the strong; You cannot bring about prosperity, by discouraging thrift; You cannot lift the wage earner up, by pulling the wage payer down; You cannot further the brotherhood of man, by inciting class hatred; You cannot build character and courage, by taking away people's initiative and independence; You cannot help people permanently, by doing for them what they could and should, do for themselves. (A. Lincoln)
America guarantees opportunity, American does not guaranty success. You (and I) have to work for it, we have to earn it. Who do you want to partner with as we repair the damage done over the last four years? Let’s compare speakers for the two upcoming national political conventions, and then decide.
Republicans: Mitt Romney; Paul Ryan; Ann Romney; Senators Marco Rubio (FL), Rand Paul (KY), Kelly Ayotte (NH); Speaker of the House John Boehner (OH); Governors Chris Christie (NJ), Luis Fortuňo (Puerto Rico), Bob McDonnell (VA), John Kasich (Ohio), John McCain (AZ), Nikki Haley (SC), Scott Walker (WI), Bobby Jindal (LA), Susanna Martinez (NM); former Senator Rick Santorum (PA); former Governors Mike Huckabee (AR), Tim Pawlenty (MN), Jeb Bush (FL), John Sununu (NH); Pam Bondi, Attorney General (FL); Janine Turner, conservative radio & T.E.A. Party supporter; and former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
The other party: (powerhouses listed first) Keynote speaker Sandra (pass the pills) Fluke; DNC Chair Debbie (Anderson Cooper caught her in a thousand lies) Wasserman Schultz; Sen. Barbara Mikulski; peanut farmer James Earl Carter; N.A.R.A.L. Pro-Choice President Nancy Keenan; Planned Parenthood Action Fund President Cecile Richards; Christina Saralegui (who?); Jennifer Granholm; used-car salesman and Carmax co-founder Austin Ligon; Costco co-founder Jim Sinegal; Sen. John (pass the ketchup) Kerry; Mayors Corey Booker, Michael Nutter, Julian Castro, R.T. Rybak, Antonio (bring more illegal immigrants to L.A.) Villaraigosa, and Chicago’s Rahm (I’m as honest as all my predecessors) Emmanuel; Bill (I did not have s _ _ with that woman) Clinton; Joe (I’ve got foot in mouth disease) Biden; Michelle (for the first time I am proud to be an American) LaVaughn Robinson (a/k/a Obama); and scripted from the teleprompter Barry Soetero. And, serving home-brewed beer in the convention hospitality tent is John Hickenlooper.
BONUS SECTION: A movie review of “Obama’s America 2016: Love Him, Hate, You don’t really know him.” ONE WORD: Sobering.